Corporate Relations Advisor
The Corporate Relations Advisor plays a crucial part in elevating existing industry relations and forging new connections with organisations coupled with marketing and business development activities.
- Support and implement recruitment strategies for academic programs
- Identify innovative ways to promote the organisation’s educational programmes
- Strengthen the organisation's brand position and awareness through marketing strategies
- An in-depth knowledge of lead generation and student recruitment
- Attend students recruitment events
- Relationship management
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Masters or bachelors degree in business management or related subjects
- Relevant experience in higher education
- High level of communication in English (written and verbal)
- Arabic language desirable
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact short listed candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.