Head of Sales
A Head of Sales is a senior leadership role responsible for directing and overseeing all aspects of the sales function related to educational programs targeted at executives, professionals, and organizations seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge. This role involves a combination of strategic planning, relationship management, team leadership, revenue generation and creating innovative strategies to promote B2B and B2C offerings.
- Strategic Leadership
- Sales Excellence
- Team Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Data Driven Insights - sales forecasts, pipelines, and reports
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or a related field. Master's degree preferred;
- Minimum 12 years of experience in higher education and sales
- Experience in an educational or learning environment
- B2B and B2C lifecycle exposure
- High level of communication in English (written and verbal)
- Arabic language desirable
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact short listed candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.